Advanced solutions for demanding customers
The SV9000 Contact Center solutions provide you with all the tools necessary to make each interaction between your customers and your business quick and easy. Between improved response times, reduced abandon rates, lowered operating costs, and increased revenues, you will see a rapid return on your investment.
5 ways the SV9000 will transform your contact center
- Improves your customer service – Skills-based routing means callers experience quicker, more efficient service
- Measures and manages your team – Improve their performance on a daily basis through call activity tracking and reports
- Keeps your customers satisfied – The Callback feature means customers who are unable to hold can leave a message and receive an automated call back – when it’s convenient for them
- Offers customers a variety of media types – Multimedia Queuing delivers all your communications to your agents in the familiar way calls are delivered and prioritzed
- Motivates your team – Dynamic wallboards encourage healthy competition between agents with performance levels displayed in real-time
SV9100 Contact Center
An ideal solution for the basic contact center that wants reliable customer service with few agents. Designed specifically for NEC's SV9100 and SV8100 communications server, UNIVERGE SV8100 ACD is a smart, cost-effective automated call distribution (ACD) solution that is easy to implement and maintain. This embedded ACD's unique integration results in a dynamic tool for smaller contact centers.
UC for Enterprise Contact Center
The ideal solution for high-traffic contact centers that want to provide excellent customer service with up to 2,000 agents. UC for Enterprise (UCE) Contact Center is a suite of products and services that help contact center personnel more efficiently manage all forms of contact from phone calls, voice mails and e-mails to text messages, web chats and faxes.