DT830 IP Desktop Telephone
Multi-line desktop telephones suitable for most any business environment
Running your organization on old devices is bad for business. That’s why NEC has developed the next generation of desktop telephones. Our UNIVERGE IP Desktop Telephones sport innovative design, and are intended to deliver maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
Easy-to-use, intuitive interfaces
NEC’s desktop telephone interfaces are designed to improve overall user experience while remaining intuitive—with no extensive training needed. Global icons indicate status at-a-glance, including notification of new voice or instant messages, missed calls, the telephone user’s current presence status, and the device’s current data protection mode.
Improve Overall User Experience
- Are customizable to meet employees’ specific communications needs
- Supports a wide-range of features which can help improve overall employee efficiency and productivity
- Offers deployment flexibility and investment protection
- Has an easy to use intuitive interface
- Comes with options for the visually impaired such as audio key action feedback and Braille stickers
- Supports XML open interface
- Are Bluetooth capable, enabling users to receive and place calls through either their smart device or desktop telephone
- Offers optional Wireless Adapter that allows placement of telephones anywhere within range of wireless network
Maximize your value
NEC’s innovative IP desktop endpoint design is intended to deliver maximum value. With our range of options, NEC has a phone that can provide the functionality you seek.
Delivered directly to each desktop telephone, our advanced features help enable staff to work more efficiently and improve customer service. Voicemail, ACD, and customer information integration help minimize operator and other overhead costs.
Personal system, with corporate directories
UNIVERGE Desktop Telephones come with corporate directory functionality. Users can quickly access these directories to easily reach the people they need. There’s no need to waste time looking up phone numbers. Each entry in the directory is searchable, and a call can be placed from the searched entry. When a call is received and if the Caller-ID matches a registered phone number within the directory, the name of the entry is displayed on the LCD.